- Provide relief for sore elbow joints
- FDA-approved elbow brace
- Created with Welltex material to reflect the body's own energy to create a far infrared effect
- Improves blood circulation and reduces inflammation
- Reduces pain and soothes sore muscles, joints and ligaments
- Great for sufferers of tennis elbow, tendinitis, or discomfort in the joints and tendons
Relieve pain from tennis elbow or other conditions with the Back on Track Elbow Brace.
This Back on Track brace is FDA-approved. It uses the Welltex material to reflect the body's own energy to create a far infrared effect to improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation, which reduces pain and soothes sore muscles, joints and ligaments. This brace is great for sufferers of tennis elbow, tendinitis, or discomfort in the joints and tendons of your elbows.
Before beginning use of Back on Track products, please carefully read the directions for use which can be found on our packaging. Our products should be introduced slowly, and each product has a different introductory period. Please carefully follow the directions for use of our products, as the body needs the opportunity to familiarize itself with the Welltex fabric’s effects.
Back on Track products can be machine washed at 40 degrees Celsius / 104 degrees Fahrenheit with a mild detergent. Because Back on Track Welltex technology is permanently infused into our fabrics, our products can be laundered with no loss of benefit. Do not bleach our products. Do not tumble dry our products. Line dry only. If necessary, products may be ironed at a maximum temperature or 122 degrees Fahrenheit.