- Second Skin Technology by Cavalliera
- Lightwear riding jacket without lining
- Supremely accommodating fit
- Flatters any type of body
- Elegant and slim silhouette
- Moves with the body
- Crystal decoration on the collar
- Not recommended to be worn under a coarse-woven protective vest
Tailored for success, this show jacket that made with 'Second Skin' Technology empowers you with confidence.
Expertly tailored, superior stretch that made of technical softshell pique fabric. Designed for maximum freedom of movement and performance in the ring. This lightwear riding jacket without lining is cut to create a supremely accommodating fit that flatters any type of body providing an elegant and slim silhouette that allows this show coat to move with the body thanks to its figure flattering cut and elasticity. Decorated with crystals on the collar. Matching show shirts are available.
Softshell pique: 96% polyester 4% spandex. Woven.
Machine wash jacket in cold water. Do not tumble. Hang to dry or lay flat to dry. Wrinkles are caused by washing or movement of the jacket inside of luggage. You can remove wrinkles from your coat with a clothes steamer. If you do not have a clothes steamer you can hang your coat in the shower and let the shower steam relax the wrinkles out of the coat, or you can take a hot wet wash cloth and sponge the coat. (You can take care of your jacket in another way too by sending it to a special laundry or dry cleaning service.) Do not use a pre-wash product on or around the rhinestones because some of these products can soften the glue. Do not iron directly on the rhinestones, those are permanently affixed using a heat press to ensure proper adhesion. Exposing your shirt to high heat (high dryer cycles or household irons) can melt the glue and could cause stones to move or even fall off.
Cavalliera Crystal Show Jacket - Black
$269.99 $299.99 USD
- 2-DAY SHIP UPGRADE to any US state applies to this product.
- ATTENTION: Discounted colors and sizes for this item are not eligible for exchanges/returns.