- 1200D polyester outer is breathable, PU-coated and waterproof
- Fully lined with 210D 55gsm polyester taffeta lining
- Quick-release buckle front with snaps in casted zinc with adjustable straps with riveted holes
- High tensile strength adjustable polypropylene surcingles
- Polypropylene binding with high visibility reflective stitch overlay
- Stainless steel surcingle hardware and leg strap D’s
- Removable and adjustable nylon leg straps and removable plastic-coated tail cord
- Gusseted shoulder with reflective Equinavia logo inside and rubber reinforcement at top
- Extended tail flap and premium fleece at withers
- Compatible neck cover sold separately
The Arktis Regular Neck Midweight Turnout has 200 grams of poly fill inside, 1200 denier ripstop nylon outer fabric and is fully lined in a coat-friendly smooth poly taffeta. 200 grams of fill provide enough extra warmth for most horses on moderately cold days outside or inside a closed barn on winter nights. A 1200 denier outer shell is strong, breathable and waterproof to guard against both the elements and horse play! A longer drop and an extended and gusseted tail flap provide more weather protection. Fleece at the withers gives added protection. Our Arktis Regular Neck Turnout features a shoulder attachment system designed exclusively for our Arktis Neck Covers, sold separately.
Waterproof and breathable 1200 denier outer, fray-proof high tensile seat belt quality surcingles with stainless steel hardware stay put and the hardware will withstand mud and snow. Buckle holes are all riveted for longevity and a heavy-duty polypropylene binding adds an extra barrier of protection. Our removable tail cord is plastic-coated for easy clean up. A rubber reinforcement at the point of the gusset further strengthens that pressure point. Our 3-year warranty allows you to buy confidently.
Our Arktis Midweight Turnout was designed with the knowledge that even horses that wear the same sized blanket have very different bodies. Our shoulders are cut a little wider to accommodate more horses comfortably. A generous shoulder gusset allows freedom of movement, whether at rest or play. The front closure adjusts up to four inches to allow for a customized and comfortable fit. Once it’s adjusted for your horse, simply use the clips to open and close. Fleece at the withers adds some extra padding and removable leg straps with 3-inch elastic inserts provide some give.
High visibility top stitch on the binding combined with reflective strips on the tail flap help you see your horse at dusk when the days are shorter. A bit more visibility is provided by the reflective Equinavia horse head logos inside the shoulder gussets.
Equinavia Arktis Regular Neck Mid Weight Turnout Blanket 200g - Carbon Gray
- Additional shipping fee will apply to this product.
- ATTENTION: Discounted colors and sizes for this item are not eligible for exchanges/returns.