- Contoured fit works great as a stand alone stable blanket or as a base layer with a turnout on top
- 250D polyester outer with channel quilting
- 200g staple polyfill
- 55gsm poly taffeta lining helps guard against rubs
- Polypropylene web cross surcingles with stainless steel hardware
- Plastic-coated removable tail cord
- Easy care machine wash - do not dry
The Norse Stable Blanket is contoured through the hip and body for a close fit. This makes it comfortable when a horse is stabled or a good base layer when partnered with a turnout sheet for outside time as weather changes.
200 grams of poly fill provide insulation in the stable when the weather gets chilly. The channel quilting keeps the fill in place. It’s fully lined with coat-friendly poly taffeta lining. The poly propylene high tensile surcingle is fray-resistant, adjustable, and has stainless steel hardware. It comes with an easy-care, removable plastic-coated tail cord. Machine wash and hang to dry. Note - stable blankets on their own are not recommended for turnout.
Classic black 250 denier poly outer in black is trimmed to complement our other Equinavia turnouts. It’s also neutral enough to match most other blankets in your kit.
Equinavia Norse Stable Blanket 200g - Black
- Additional shipping fee will apply to this product.
- ATTENTION: Discounted colors and sizes for this item are not eligible for exchanges/returns.