- Helps to prevent the horse from lowering his head and bearing down on the bit
- Made of stainless steel (contains Nickel)
- Closed spoon style mouthpiece places pressure on the palate when the horse pulls against the bit
- Designed to be used with a bit nose strap
Maintain proper head carriage and control with this bit.
This overcheck style bit features a closed spoon style mouthpiece. This mouthpiece lays flat against the horse's tongue when his head is held in the proper carriage, but raises and places pressure on his palate when the horse bears against the bit. This bit is made of quality stainless steel for durability.
Finntack Crit Davis Overcheck Bit with Closed Spoon
$9.99 $19.99 USD
- 2-DAY SHIP UPGRADE to any US state applies to this product.
- ATTENTION: Discounted colors and sizes for this item are not eligible for exchanges/returns.