- Leather covered mullen style mouthpiece
- Double ring, Wilson style cheekpieces
- Attached leather bit guards
- Ideal for hard-pulling horses
- Stainless Steel
This bit is a great option for hard-pulling horses.
The two inside rings attach to the cheekpieces of the headstall, while the outer rings connect to the driving lines. This creates a squeezing action on the horse's cheeks providing ample turning power without being overly severe or harmful to sensitive lips. Further protection for the horse's lips is provided by the attached leather bit guards. The soft leather mullen style mouthpiece is steady and stable in the horse's mouth, while the leather is accepted by most horses.
Leather bits must be wiped clean after each use. Leather conditioner may be used as needed on strapping or bit guards. Non-toxic saddle soap may be used on mouthpiece.
Finntack Leather Covered Mullen Double Ring Driving Bit
- 2-DAY SHIP UPGRADE to any US state applies to this product.
- ATTENTION: Discounted colors and sizes for this item are not eligible for exchanges/returns.