- Designed for use with a curb or pelham bit to provide leverage for poll pressure
- Stainless steel construction
- Use with rubber cover to avoid pinching of horses skin
- Has extra chain link for use with a lip strap
- Length: 10" (25 cm)
Create leverage and apply poll pressure on your pelham or curb bit with this curb chain.
The curb chain is used together with either the curb or pelham bit. The addition of this chain creates leverage, which engages pressure on the poll when the curb rein is used. This single curb chain is stainless steel and features an extra link for use with a lip strap (sold separately).
Always wash a bit and accessories after each ride. Remove from bridle and soak in hot water. Use small brush to remove residue. Dry with clean towel.
Finntack Stainless Steel Curb Chain - None
- 2-DAY SHIP UPGRADE to any US state applies to this product.