- Gel pad is ideal for horses with sore backs
- Lightweight grip gel
- Ergonomically designed for front or rear of saddle area
- Honeycomb design allows both gel and air to absorb shock
- Can be used directly on horse's back
- Disperses even pressure
- Reduces pressure points
- Optimal shock absorption
- Advanced liquid technology, non-toxic
This gel pad provides optimal shock absorption to reduce stress on your horse's back.
The Horze Gel Saddle Pad helps sore backs and hot spots through liquid technology and absorbs friction and impact shock. Ideal for horses with sore backs, to help prevent back problems or hasten recovery from injuries. Extremely lightweight, the gel anti-slip pad can be used directly on your horse's back. This pad allows the skin to breathe while maintaining contact with the saddle ensuring the saddle's position is stable. Fits unobtrusively between saddle and pad conforming to the horse's back. Spine: 15 1/2 in Width: 13 in Thickness: 1/2 in.