- Headpiece for halter or bridle
- Protection with fully lined natural sheepskin for breathability
- Attaches with hook-and-loop fasteners to the bridle or halter
- Can also be used as a chin protector
- Transports moisture away from the body
- Outer shell in cotton quilted material
- Cotton twill with natural sheepskin lining.
- Width: 2 in (5 cm)
- Length: S = 5.5 in (14 cm), M = 11 in (28 cm), L = 12.5 in (32 cm)
A protective halter accessory is the Horze Harleigh Sheepskin Halter Headpiece.
This headpiece will guard your horse's poll in comfort with a soft, natural sheepskin lining that transports moisture away from the body. Can also be used as a chin protector. Pair the headpiece with the other matching Harleigh products to complete the look; this elegant combination will allow style and protection as you train.
Hand wash cold water. Air dry.