- Helps control head carriage and prevents your horse from raising his head too high and avoiding aids.
- Made of quality, durable leather
- Adjustable at the neck and girth
- Includes a traditional loop attachment at the girth
- A rubber martingale donut is included to keep the straps in place
Prevent your horse from avoiding the aids with the Horze Leather Running Martingale.
Made of durable, quality leather this martingale helps stop the horse from raising its head overly high to avoid the rider's aids. The martingale is adjustable at the neck and girth strap, which includes a traditional loop style attachment. Includes a rubber martingale keeper to keep the strapping in place. This style martingale is a favorite among jumpers and eventers.
A martingale is used on horses to control head carriage and to prevent the horse from throwing its head so high that the rider gets hit in the face by the horse's poll or upper neck. When a horse's head gets above a desired height, the martingale places pressure on the head so that it becomes more difficult or impossible to raise it higher.
Open buckles and wipe clean with damp sponge. Do not saturate with water or chemical cleaners not intended for leather. Leather cleaner and protector may also be used.
Horze Leather Running Martingale - Dark Brown
- 2-DAY SHIP UPGRADE to any US state applies to this product.
- ATTENTION: Discounted colors and sizes for this item are not eligible for exchanges/returns.