- Side reins take the place of the rider's hand aids when used on the lunge
- Provides a steady pressure on the bit with a gentle following release from the rubber donuts
- Promote a calm, relaxed horse with steady head carriage and effective back use
- Adjustable for different levels of training
- Includes snap ends at the bit end
- Includes rubber donuts for gentle release of pressure
- Sold in pairs
- Snap on end buckles for ease
- Rein length: P = 27-29.75 in., C = 30-33.5 in., F = 31-34.5 in.
Train your horse on the lunge effectively with Horze Leather Side Reins with Rubber Donuts.
This training aid takes the place of the rider's hands when working on the lunge. Provides a steady pressure on the bit with a gentle following release from the rubber donuts. These reins help to promote a calm, relaxed horse that has steady head carriage and uses their back effectively. These side reins are made of leather with quality rubber donuts and include snap ends at the bit and are sold in pairs.
Reins are used to give subtle commands or cues. Various commands may signal a turn, ask for a slower speed, request a halt or rein back.
Open buckles and wipe clean with damp sponge. Do not saturate with water or chemical cleaners not intended for leather. Leather cleaner and protector may also be used.
Horze Leather Side Reins w/Rubber Donuts - Black
- 2-DAY SHIP UPGRADE to any US state applies to this product.