- Durable rubber feed skip
- Wider opening
- Heavy duty handles
- Capacity markings in quarts, gallons and liters
- Easy to stack and pull apart
- Resists cracking
- Resists collapsing from weight of liquids and the normal abuse by horses
- Uses: watering, feeding, maintenance and general-purpose use around the farm, home or industry
- Volume: 2.64 gallon (10 liter). Outer diameter: 16.2 in (41.5 cm) Depth: 5.5 in (14 cm).
Simplify feeding time with the extremely durable and easy to use Horze Medium Rubber Feed Skip.
Molded from the finest corded rubber, nothing matches the pliability and strength of DuraFlex rubber. Featuring a wider opening, with convenient stacking ribs so the buckets are easier to pull apart when stacked. It also has finger grips for easy pouring and inner graduation marks for effortless measuring. Crush-proof, crack-proof, and freeze-proof so you can leave them outside year-round. Features a heavy-duty steel handle with a rugged eyelet and handle connection. Perfect for feeding multiple horses, ponies, and other livestock.
Empty pans. Spray clean with a high-pressure hose. Or wipe clean with a soft cloth and warm water. A mild detergent or diluted bleach may be used. Thoroughly rinse and dry before storage or use
Horze Medium Rubber Feed Skip - Black
- Additional shipping fee will apply to this product.