- Great for removing caked on mud and thick, shedding hair
- Double sided grooming tool features short teeth on one side and long on the other
- The short side is excellent for removing mud from shorter coats, while the longer is helpful for de-shedding
- Round metal toothed comb with shaped plastic handle
- Stainless steel blade
- Also excellent for cleaning other grooming brushes
Help shed out your horse's coat with the Horze Reversible Metal Curry.
This metal curry features two sided grooming with low rounded teeth on one side, with sharp longer teeth on the other. This tool makes it easy to remove thick dried mud and shedding hair. Use the fine toothed comb to remove dirt and mud from shorter coats and the longer side to remove dried mud and thick, shedding hair. Features a comfortable, shaped plastic handle with stainless steel circular toothed blades. It is also excellent for removing hair and dirt from your other grooming brushes.
Remove excess hair, dirt, and mud from grooming tool. Wash in warm water with a mild detergent, if needed.