- Tightly woven crocheted fly hood
- Soft cotton ears
- Two braided cords on left ear to attach
- Comfortable and effective for keeping flies away
- Quiets crowd noise on excitable horses
- Pair with Horze River saddle pads
- Item #s 17014 and 17024
Keep your horse's ears protected in style with the Horze River Ear Net.
This cotton ear net features a unique waffle weave tight knit for a subtle touch of style. For a little more flair this ear net features a contrasting corded trim with a scalloped edge. This net will protect your horse's ears from bothersome bugs and also provides some noise dampening, making it useful for schooling and shows. It features two tie cords at the left ear.
Machine wash cold. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only, do not tumble dry.
Horze River Ear Net - Peacoat Dark Blue/Peacoat Dark Blue
$31.49 $34.99 USD
- 2-DAY SHIP UPGRADE to any US state applies to this product.
- ATTENTION: Discounted colors and sizes for this item are not eligible for exchanges/returns.