- Encourage your horse to have proper head carriage and use his back correctly
- Combination leather and nylon cording draw reins
- Useful for a variety of disciplines
- Includes a leather girth loop for easy attachment of the reins
- Nylon cording runs from the girth through the bit with leather at the rider's hands for easy grip
- Half Length: Pony 80.5 in., Horse 87 in.
Encourage your horse to use his back efficiently with the Horze Sparta Nylon/Leather Draw Reins.
Made of nylon and leather these draw reins are great for daily training and schooling. Features nylon cording at the ends for smooth running through the bit with leather at the hand grip section. Includes a leather girth loop for easy attachment of the reins. Draw reins use a pulley type system to encourage the horse to bring his head down into the proper carriage. These training aids are popular for use in a variety of disciplines.
Open buckles and wipe clean with damp sponge. Do not saturate with water or chemical cleaners not intended for leather. Leather cleaner and protector may also be used.
Horze Sparta Nylon/Leather Draw Reins - Black
- 2-DAY SHIP UPGRADE to any US state applies to this product.