- Effective Noise Reduction: Upgraded, neoprene-lined ear covers dampen sound, soothing sensitive or jumpy horses.
- Comfortable For Sensitive Horses: The traditional polyester crochet sits comfortable on your horse's head. The scalloped edges ensure that the bonnet won't get in his eyes!
- Physical Barrier to Pests: In addition to the sound-dampening effects, this ear bonnet acts as a barrier to flies and other insects keeping them away from your horse's ears with the close-knit crochet during warmer months.
- Maintains Airflow: The crochet pattern allows for a comfortable flow of air so your horse doesn't overheat and sweat. The breathable neoprene ear covers also maximize comfort.
- Snug Fit: Available in two sizes, the ear net has enough stretch to fit most horses comfortably.
Keep your horse focused with the Horze Supreme Silent Ear Net.
Available in a traditional crochet design, this ear net features upgraded neoprene lined ears for added sound dampening. This ear net is perfect if you need extra noise reduction, but don't want to add additional ear plugs, or if your horse won't tolerate ear plugs. This ear net features a scalloped edge that won't interfere with your horse's eyes. Available in a range of conservative colors to coordinate with your show gear.
Hand wash warm. Do not tumble dry. Hang to air dry.
Horze Supreme Silent Ear Net - Peacoat Dark Blue
Availability: In Stock
- 2-DAY SHIP UPGRADE to any US state applies to this product.