- Refurbish and Refresh Your Leather Footwear: Keeps leather looking clean, soft, and healthy.
- All-Natural and Beneficial: Made of a unique blend of beeswax and all-natural essential oils including eucalyptus oil, avocado oil, lavendar oil, and Vitamin E oil.
- Extend the Life of Your Boots and Shoes: Conditions and protects leather to keep it supple and smooth. Naturally waterproofs
- Variety of Uses: Apply this leather conditioner to boots, shoes, car upholstery, furniture, and more for a clean and new look.
- Please note: May slightly darken some leathers. Always test on a small area before applying to the rest of the restoration piece.
Use this natural leather conditioner to refresh your leather boots, shoes, and more!
The Outback Survival Gear Leather Care Conditioner possesses a unique blend of all-natural essential oils and waxes including Beeswax, Eucalyptus oil, Avocado oil, Lavender oil and Vitamin E oil. This natural cream waterproofs, cleans, conditions, and protects leather and keeps it looking like new. Use it on leather boots, car upholstery, furniture and more! Be advised, it may slightly darken some leathers.
Leather Seal - Waterproof, clean and protect all your leatherwear. The ultimate in leather restoration and care!
Using a clean cloth, apply Leather Seal to clean, dry, warmed leather for best results. Work Leather Seal in with your hands (some customers buy this product just for dry skin), or you can use a cloth or brush, and then buff off with a dry cloth. Shoe polish can be applied after using Leather Seal. Will slightly darken some leathers and will darken Nu-buck. Avoid using this product on Suede as it will dampen nap. Always test on a small area first.
Outback Survival Gear Leather Seal 5.5oz - None
- 2-DAY SHIP UPGRADE to any US state applies to this product.