- Replaces essential electrolytes that are lost through sweating
- Formulated for performance horses in training or at competitions
- Protects muscle tissue by eliminating free radicals produced by exercise with the inclusion of electrolyte antioxidants Vitamin E and Vitamin C
- The inclusion of Glycine and Glucose increase the absorption of electrolytes in the gastrointestinal tract
- Available in easy to use 50g sachets
Replace essentials vitamins and minerals with Electrolyte Gold single serve sachets.
Electrolyte Gold contains essential electrolytes and vitamins in an amino acid and glucose base. Heavy work and training, especially in warm weather, increase sweating causing the loss of these vital nutrients. This formula is designed to meet the needs of performance horses in training or at competitions. The inclusion of antioxidants Vitamins E and C also help to protect muscle tissue by eliminating ‘free radicals’, a byproduct of exercise. Glycine and Glucose increase the absorption of electrolytes in the gastrointestinal tract. Ingredients: Dextrose, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Glycine, Vitamin E Supplement, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Sulphate.
Competition Horses: One 50g (1.76oz)sachet per day. Horses is hot climates and horses in transit: One 50g (1.76oz) sachet per day. Horses in light training, One 50g (1.76oz) sachet every two days. Fresh drinking.
TRM Electrolyte Gold - 100 ct
- This product is considered overweight for shipping and additional fees will apply