- Real Hypoallergenic Natural Thermoregulator Lamb
- NO Skin, NO Fake Wool – Only Real Merino Wool
- Anatomic TPU structure with differentiated thickness
- Carbon fiber Inserts for Extra Protection
- Gel-Tech padding for impact absorption
- Air Intakes for Extra Ventilation
- Flex-Zone for a complete freedom of movement
- Safe fastening guaranteed by elastic straps with quick-release-tip
- Set of 2
- 100% Made in Italy
Premium Merino lambswool horse boots developed to protect show jumping horses.
The lamb wool, obtained by shearing, is a natural thermoregulator and is perfect for all the 4 seasons. Thanks to its hypoallergenic properties, it is also ideal for sensitive skin.
Protects the horse's hind fetlock when jumping from any collisions and/or bruises at the hind fetlock
Premium quality Merino wool show jumping horse boots.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS OF THE WOOL: The product line CARBON AIR SENSITIVE+ is made with GENUINE LAMB but WITHOUT SKIN. This allows to avoid the typical problems of care and mainteneance. However, a regular care of the product is highly recommended to maintain its quality, the aspect and performances to perfectly protect your horse. Below are the essential tips you need to prolong the life of these items: - Gently wash the product with a non-aggressive brush, with a soft cloth or a soft sponge; - Wash the product by hand in cold water (max 86°F); - Use special detergents specific for wool and follow the instructions regarding the quantity to use; - Leave the product in a dry, well-ventilated place, never to the direct sunlight and away from artificial heat. CAUTION: - Do not wash the product with a conventional detergent; - Do not wash the product in the washing machine; - Do not tumble dry.
Zandona Carbon Air Sensitive+ Fetlock - Black
$171.49 $244.99 USD
- 2-DAY SHIP UPGRADE to any US state applies to this product.
- ATTENTION: Discounted colors and sizes for this item are not eligible for exchanges/returns.